For those wondering why Adult Swim doesn’t have a channel yet, or being melancholic about the past days where the network was replying directly to whiny fans online, or remembering that particular show that stopped airing, well let me tell you that now you can find hours and hours of full episodes, looping marathons and original livestreaming content, available in the Adult Swim Streams, ready to eat up the rest of your lifetime.
Here’s a complete schedule of all the content you’ll see this week of September on adultswim.com or the Adult Swim app:
> FishCenter Live
Still the one and only daily fish-related sports show/Williams Street podcast/call-in game show around. Live from the Williams St. Aquarium, nine tropical fish are swimming over coins, competing in different games and winning points from fans in order to become King of the Tank, while Matt, Max, Dave & Choe take calls from the viewers and talk about anything. Call 708-SWIM-FUN to participate or e-mail your contributions to email@example.com
> This week, after 240 episodes, FishCenter begins the Autumn Season on Monday, which means a brand new week for fish competitions and putting new call-in games in practice. And of course, anything goes. What big changes are coming to the tank? Whose fish is gonna be fan-favorite this season?
– Live Weekdays at 4pm ET – Replays start at 6pm
You can also watch this week’s shows archived on-demand for a limited time.
> Lunchtime Games
The Adult Swim staff is now jumping into Twitch business, wasting their lunchtime break for your enjoyment. There’s a different number of daily live shows, where they play video games, eat lunch, take phone calls, chat with the viewers, create new interactive games for the fans and try different things on air, whenever they feel like it. Hang out with them calling at 413-961-GAME during the live broadcasts or interacting on twitch.tv/adultswim.
– LIVE every weekday afternoon on Twitch – Replays start at 3pm
- Amateur Hour with Sally & Jono – This week, Sally and Jonothon play the game Grow Home for the first time, and give away prizes for those who call in. – Live Mon-Fri at 1pm
- Dave & The Crossword Guys – Watch the FishCenter team trying to beat the Crossword puzzles from The New York Times with the help of the fans on the Twitch chat. – Live Mon-Fri at 2pm
- Game Humpers – Jason and Gill play different video games for console and share their thoughts about them. You can call and tell them what are you playing. – Live Wed & Thu at 11am
- Williams St. Race War – After a huge success last week, it’s the rematch on the exciting Hoverboard Races inside Williams Street Studios, and we remember the fatal stumble of Chris. Zack vs Valentina. Max vs Choe. Maybe Mike Lazzo will get in the competition? Who will board faster? Make your bets and get a chance to win a bag of prizes! – Live this Thursday afternoon
- BNGO Finals – The four finalists of the Aqua Teen BNGO Sweepstakes competed against each other two weeks ago. Only one of them ended victorious and won the 2 Wicked Dodge Stealth. The footage was recorded and it’s still on the editing room. We hope it gets broadcasted this week. So keep an eye out for that.
> Toonami Stream
A streaming channel for weekly looping marathons of Toonami shows, plus talking heads providing behind-the-scenes info about the block and sharing their picks on action animation on the original streaming show Toonami Pre-Flight. (Available on US only due to streaming rights)
- Toonami Pre-Flight – This week on ep #30 of the video podcast, Jason & Gill will talk about a classic Toonami show, pick the shows they’ve rewatched the most and give a sneak peek of this week’s block content. Plus more segments from Steve Blum and Dana Swanson. – New episode Tuesday at 5pm ET – Replays daily at 5pm. Watch archived episodes here.
- Weekly Show Marathon – This week: over three hours of Cowboy Bebop.
Marathons start Mon-Sat right after Pre-Flight. Check back every couple of days for a different batch of episodes.
- Toonami Marathon – Starting yesterday, every Sunday starting at 6pm, right after Pre-Flight, the stream will show an encore of last night’s entire Toonami block, including packaging and promos, so you can rewatch all the episodes you’ve missed that Saturday. Encore runs Sundays after Pre-Flight until Monday 5pm.
> Ghost Planet
Hour-long compilations coming from the Ghost Planet. Each chapter is a heavily edited mix of classic episodes and clips from Space Ghost Coast to Coast, combined with exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, some unused material and strange transmissions. Editing work by Dave Hughes.
– Chapters 1-5 – Streaming 24/7
> Daily Marathons
Watch a big collection of episodes of Adult Swim shows streaming and looping constantly for your amusement. There’s a different show marathon every day, from recent seasons, to beloved classics, to obscure shows and specials.
– Marathons start every day at noon
- Mon-Tue – Squidbillies
- Tue-Wed – Loiter Squad
- Wed-Thu – China, IL
- Thu-Fri – Moral Orel
- Fri-Sat – Black Jesus Season 1
- Sat-Sun – 12oz Mouse
- Sun-Mon – Mike Tyson Mysteries
> Tim and Eric
Every single episode of the most side-splitting shows ever aired on the network. Includes Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule and Tim & Eric’s Bedtime Stories.
– Streaming 24/7
> The Venture Bros
Every single episode of the most anticipated show ever aired on the network. Watch the complete Venture saga, hour-long specials included, streaming and looping constantly while you keep waiting for Season 6.
– Streaming 24/7
> Off The Air
Experience every single episode of the psychedelic 4am anthology show Off The Air. It also includes idents and extra shorts from featured artists like Caleb Wood, Taras Hrabowsky, Jake Fried, Kokofreakbean, and Michael Langan. You never know what you’re gonna get. The OTA team is working on an update for the stream, adding more exclusive shorts and intermissions, so keep an eye out.
– Streaming 24/7
Of course, new features, streaming shows and sudden changes can be added or removed in any moment. Scheduling is subject to change. What do you think of the current features and original streaming shows? Let us know in the comments!