What’s up guys, its your girl KrisSimsters and today is Monday. And as on every Monday, we’re going to recap some Robot Chicken and Mike Tyson Mysteries. Sorry if this review is up later than usual…I mean really later than usual, but I was having WiFi trouble and to while things are OK at the moment, if you see this review up really late, then its not my fault. Blame my provider (which I’m not going to name). Anyway, if you haven’t seen these episodes yet, then you can watch them either on Adult Swim’s website or VOD under Networks. For everybody else, lets get started!!
ROBOT CHICKEN, Zeb and Kevin Erotic Hot Tub Canvas SKITS:
1. Pluto Left Out: When all the other planets, Pluto is the only one not invited. So in revenge, Pluto hosts his own party with Eris and Ceres, two other dwarf planets. When that plan doesn’t work out, Pluto begs to be a planet again.
2. Samantha Loses Her Constipation: Samantha from Bewitched finds a way to rid her constipation.
3. Is that Jam?: Two rabbits think their eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or are they really?
4. PeeWee’s Playhouse: Two cops burst into PeeWee’s Playhouse and things do not go well.
5. Simon Says: Simon says touch your nose. Simon says pat your head. Simon says put your bathing suit area against the TV screen, proving that he’s better than Alvin at scoring chicks.
6. Man vs. Food BTS: See what happens after the credits roll on Man vs. Food.
7. Purple Rain: Poor Prince. He finally got his purple rain, but at a deadly cost.
8. Seth Green and Matthew Senreich Take on Television: Seth Green and Matthew Senreich try out sketches for shows such as The Good Wife, Highway to Heaven, and Deadwood. It was a bad idea
9. Doll Troubles: A woman tries finding an American Girl Doll that looks like her daughter, but according to her father, she’s too fat.
10. How to Cake: Steve Aoki goes from Superstar DJ to LA Dodgers pitcher, but it comes with an exception.
11. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: When the Avengers can’t help S.H.I.E.L.D
12. The Discovery Channel‘s Snag: Nigel Thornberry tries to find a new show for the Discovery Channel so they decide to get Wild as F***.
MIKE TYSON MYSTERIES For the Troops PLOT:
The episode starts out with Pigeon looking at photos of naked women in the living room. Turns out he’s making a movie called the Untitled Vagina Project, but he can’t cast a lead role if some women send him pictures of them in their underwear. Of course this just a scam though, Pigeon’s just being a pervert as usual. Soon Mike calls them in the kitchen, telling them about a new mystery. The mystery of the week? Well, its not really a mystery, more like a celebrity guest spot in Afghanistan. According to Deezy (Mike’s agent), Mike has to go to Afghanistan for three days since Wayne Brady dropped out (Mike’s excited since it considers it an honor to be backup to Wayne Brady). Only exception is that Deezy wants Mike to do inspirational speeches and Mike wants to do improv with the gang.
We soon see Mike and a gang on a US Air Force headed to Afghanistan (with two cheerleaders) and Deezy’s house-sitting. After they land, they are lead to the performance venue. After separating from the tanks (Mike wanted to get something for Deezy), Mike accidentally knocks over a electric pole while backing up. This save comes in later when Mike gets stage fright while doing his improv with Marquess. When they get back, they realize that they never got a gift for Deezy, who got caught up in one of Mike’s mysteries that involved a mummy chasing after him and him having to hide inside a mammoth skeleton.
The ending credit scene features the Real Mike Tyson trying to continue with his improv, but just like Cartoon Mike, he gets stage fright as well.
Robot Chicken was a good episode as usual, but I wasn’t as into Mike Tyson as much as I was last week. The episode wasn’t really bad, but it wasn’t really good either and I’m kinda hoping that next week’s episode gets it back on the funny track since they’ll be back with actual mysteries. Alright guys, that’s all from me this week, so I’ll see you next week with more Robot Chicken and Mike Tyson Mysteries.